Power your life with the Onan P9500df Dual Fuel Portable Generator. Designed to go wherever you do, the new advanced portable dual-fuel generator by Cummins brings together efficiency, durability, and performance to deliver power for when you need it most.
With a fuel capacity of 6.6 gallons, the Onan P9500df allows you to easily switch from gas to propane with just the flip of a switch. The P9500df features push-button and remote start with a pull-cord backup. The VFT Data Center displays volts, frequency, and lifetime hours. The unit is also transfer switch ready with an L14-30R twist lock outlet.
• Flip of a switch allows you to change from gas to propane
• 6.6-gallon tank
• Battery charging port with charger included
• Dependable 13 HP 420cc OHV 4-Stroke Engine
• 3-year warranty
Gasoline Peak Watts: 9500
Gasoline Running Watts: 7500
Gasoline Peak Amps: 79A @ 120V; 39A @ 240V
Gasoline Running Amps: 62.5A @ 120V; 31A @ 240V
Propane Peak Watts: 8550
Propane Running Watts: 6750
Propane Peak Amps: 71.25A @ 120V; 35.6A @ 240V
Propane Running Amps: 56A @ 120V; 28A @ 240V
AC Voltage: 120/240V
AC Frequency: 60 Hz
Engine Horsepower: 13 HP
Starting System: Electric, Remote, Recoil
Engine Displacement: 420cc
Engine Type: OHV 4 Stroke
Engine RPM: 3600 max
Fuel Type: Propane or Unleaded Gasoline (10% Ethanol or less)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 gal. (25 L)
Gasoline Run Time at 25% Load: 16 hrs.
Gasoline Run Time at 50% Load: 11 hrs.
Propane Run Time at 25% Load w/20-lb. Standard Propane Tank: 8 hrs.
AC Outlets: One 120/240V 30A (L14-30R); Two Duplex 120V 20A GFCI (5-20R)
Emissions: EPA, CARB
Wheel Size: 10" Dia. x 2.5"W
Dimensions: 27.25"L x 26.25"W x 26.25"H
Weight: 194 lbs.
- Easily switch from gasoline to propane
- 6.6-gallon tank with 16-hr. run time at 25% load
- Push-button and remote start with pull-cord backup
- VFT Data Center displays volts, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Battery charging port with charger included